World Health Organization in its extensive studies, identified “Six Barriers To Effectively Treat Refractive Errors”. The study shows that these SIX important barriers must be overcome.
- Accurate, Reliable Testing: First Sight’s Clinical Trials show that “100% of visual acuity problems were corrected to 20/20”.
- Minimal Requirements for Electricity: First Sight’s simple process requires no electricity.
- Mobile: First Sight is 100% mobile and can be set up in any environment.
- Sufficient Training of Staff: First Sight is so simple to use; any staff can be trained in 15 minutes.
- Cost Effective: First Sight costs as little as US$4.75 – for vision screening frames and lenses.
- Suitable for Children: First Sight is suitable for both children and adults.
First Sight solves all six of The World Health Organization’s identified “Barriers to Effectively Treat Refractive Errors”